Creating a trustworthy, loyal, and reliable relationship with your customer is a good idea that could help your business save a lot of money. To acquire new customers can be comparatively difficult than retaining your existing one. Keeping your existing customers with you firmly will not only save your efforts, but it will also save your time and money that you might spend to get a new one. The best investment for a business is an investment of time and effort to provide a satisfactory experience to the customers.
Such investment will help you to earn a viable profit for your business, irrespective of the size, type, or nature of the business. Customers that return to any business are the soul and now with the help of social media, they can be the online brand representative for you. A loyal customer will not only buy from you but will also act as a way of marketing, as people believe more word-of-mouth.
The customers will always come and go. Some might not even intimate you with the reason for not coming back. But it’s all upon you. When you’ll invest yourself in taking care of them, they will surely return.
What disrupts the client-relationships?
1. As the customers keep on searching the internet to find something, new and different this made a count of one to three hours a day in a survey.
2. Some of the customers are so picky, that they might lose interest immediately if you don’t pay attention to them instantly.
3. A customer while purchasing any product will look for the best and if he is following any ad to contact and he didn’t get as expected he will be disappointed and will not continue with you.
4. A customer will stay with you until he receives the services from you for what he has paid. And then he is gone. Why is it so? This is because you have never paid attention to them and they feel neglected.
Don’t forget the efforts and money you have invested while getting them as your customers for the first time.
Ways to manage your existing customers for coming back
1. Make them feel valued – None of the customers want to feel like they are an ordinary customer to you. Most of the time businesses start losing focus on clients and get deviated to focus on productivity. The easiest way you can follow to make them feel like VIPs is to plan everything beforehand. You can set the alerts to notify you to get in touch with each client regularly and think by staying at the place of your client.
2. Target the ideal customer – You can easily make your reach to so many customers, but for effective results find out who is a true customer and then plan your marketing and advertising strategy accordingly.
3. Serve them value – Most of the customers will always run after those providing the cheapest price. To give a competition you have to serve something that has high value and they feel attracted. Keep your focus on creating something that can make a difference in the life of your customers.
4. Stay connected – After you sell your services, focus on building long-term relations with your customers setting up the chances of new transactions. You can do this by staying active on social media channels, send your clients new deals or discounts, send regular emails not keeping them too salesy. But remember don’t disturb so much that he takes it as a nuisance rather than care. Conduct meaningful conversations stating the purpose.
5. Try to create a personal connection – Whenever clients of your reaches you or call you, try to turn out the conversation comfortable for him. Ask him about his name, ask how was the day, what’s going on, and other creative questions. Such steps will help you be different from the rest.
6. React to the client’s feedback – Whether you want or not, your business will receive feedback from the clients in many ways, directly or indirectly. Encouragement of the customer’s feedback should be a company’s main message.
7. Listen to them – When a customer comes with a complaint, don’t let yourself lose focus. Rather, listen to them, understand, and then provide a solution. They will be much happier. They will feel valued and would come back as they know there is someone who will listen.
8. Do something unique – You can do something like express your gratitude to them for buying products or services from you. This way they’ll feel that you are happy to serve them. You can send a Thank You note, which can impress your customers.
9. Give them a reason – When you provide your customers with discounts and offers they feel that you are offering them something good at reasonable rates. You can teach your teams to connect with them efficiently.
So it is clear now that your customer won’t leave your side if they feel appreciated, accepted, encouraged not for the time they come to you for buying but for the long run. Well, if you are a busy business and it’s not possible to focus on this thing by yourself, then you can hire a reputation management company that will handle your client relations efficiently. They will do the task on your behalf. But ensure that the one you are choosing is efficient and can generate results.
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- June 2020
- April 2020
- February 2020
- December 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- June 2018
- April 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- December 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- April 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015